This isn’t just another cyber competition.
Cybersecurity meets eSports with a Cause
This isn’t just another cyber competition. This is an exhibition of your team’s cyber skills in the thrilling environment of an esports arena. You’ll be on stage. Your team is conducting a mission to defend a facility. Maybe it’s a bank; maybe it’s a water treatment plant. Your ninja-like moves as you search for and defeat the foe will be displayed on high-definition screens behind you. An audience of avid cybersecurity experts will watch intently and shout out their support. And it will all be broadcast online in real time.
College Team Play
Compete in one of the most exciting cyber exhibitions of the year!
- Show off your collegiate team’s technical chops by registering for the Wicked6 Cyber Games. Space is limited so register today!
- You’ll train online in the Circadence® Project Ares® battlegrounds and compete in a qualifying mission against all registered competitors in early June.
- The top teams will be invited to Las Vegas to play on stage at the HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas where some of today’s most exciting gaming events are held.
- And you’ll be helping raise funds for a great cause, furthering the training of women and girls in the cybersecurity field.
- The audience will be cybersecurity professionals and corporate sponsors who are some of the largest recruiters of individuals with cybersecurity skills.
- Team tournament shirts will be provided.
- College team branding will be present throughout the venue, with digital player cards on display during all matches.
- Tournament will be live-streamed on the internet.
- College advertisements will be included in the broadcast.
- Other team benefits will be added as they are confirmed.
Get Our College Team Competition Flyer
Live expert play-by-play and shoutcasting
Cyber player cards with skills and stats
State-of-the-art competition platform
Professional esports arena with full audio/visual capability
Tournament prizes and audience souvenirs
Team fan attire & paraphernalia
Collegiate Competition: How to Play
- Teams must be comprised of 4 players and up to 2 alternates. One of the primary players must be female.
- Players must be full-time students at the college they are representing, and must be at least 18 years old.
- Only one team per college may register.
- Space is limited, so register now! The registration deadline is May 15, 2019.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200 must accompany your application.
- Registered teams will be given online access to the Circadence® Project Ares® competition environment for the last two weeks of May to familiarize themselves with the platform, hone their skills in battle rooms, and complete 2 practice missions.
- Registered Teams will compete remotely in a mission over one weekend in early June. The results of this round will determine the seeding of teams and individuals who will advance to the tournament in Las Vegas on August 8.
- The Las Vegas Wicked6 teams will participate in a three-round tournament on August 8 in the HyperX Esports Arena.
- Stage 1: 3 pairs of teams will compete head-to-head in timed cyber missions with individual players and teams scored on achievements. 3 winning teams advance to the semi-finals along with a 4th team selected at the discretion of the organizers.
- Stage 2: 2 pairs of teams will compete in 2 semi-final missions with the winners of each match advancing to the finals.
- Stage 3: The final match between 2 teams will determine the champion.
Be a part of the excitement!
- Show off your cybersecurity chops by playing in a tournament mission while the teams compete.
- Stations in the arena will give you access to the competition platform where you’ll complete.
- Individual player progress and stats will be displayed on a dedicated leaderboard in the venue. Prizes will be awarded.
Registration Opening Soon.
Sign up now and we will notify you when individual player registration is open.